Below are informational links for writers. When you are starting out as a writer the Internet is filled with helpful resources. Below are some links you may or may not find useful. The best advice for me has always been to read and write everyday to finish that novel.
- Brenda Hiatt’s Show Me The Money – Author information on Traditional publisher author earnings and Indie author earnings.
- Kristin Nelson’s Pub Rants – Literary agent Kristin Nelson gives readers the skinny on what’s hot and what’s not for writers. Great tips and articles on writing.
- Publisher’s Marketplace – The latest book deals and news on agents and publishing houses.
- Killer Book Marketing – Lists of Romance publishers and the agents that represent Romance authors.
- Alicia Rasley’s Craft of Writing – Alicia shares wonderful information on writing.
- Author J.A. Konrath’s A Newbie’s Guide to Publishing – Konrath blogs on many topics of the publishing industry and self-publishing. A ton of helpful information and experience here.
- Jane Friedman – Jane has a wealth of publishing experience to share on her blog. A wonderful writer resource, for sure.
- Literary Rambles – A informative blog on agents and publishing, with loads of interesting interviews.